Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Find Intex Hull Identification Number

I looked high and low for the hull identification number located on the stern of the boat as indicated by Intex. Unfortunately, that number doesn't appear where Intex says it does.

I eventually found the number located on the back of the box which allowed me to register my boat. This number is located on the boat but it is near the warning labels for CO poisoning. See the images below to help you find your hull ID. After that, you can go to the Intex website and get a Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin.




1 comment:

  1. Thank You so much for posting on how to find the Hull number! I just got my boat registered at my local AAA office. Next, I will build the floor. Thanks again!
    Sharon in Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete